Thursday 8 August 2019

ARTastic Challenge August 19
 
 
Here is the link:
 
 
 
 
 
This was so much fun as I love abstract art and this painting by Grace Crowley
is so beautiful. On a black back ground I placed strips down either side using
most of the colours in the painting. I  then cut a lot of triangles shapes in
different sizes, to finish I die cut my title.
 
Here is a close up:
 
 
Criteria use any shapes 
 

Here is the challenge:


August inspiration is by Grace Crowley with Abstract




Thanks for visiting your comments are always appreciated.
 
 

 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Such a great interpretation of the artwork - well done! Thank you for joining in with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interpretation of the artwork is fabulous. Love the colours too.
    Thanks for joining us at ARTastic x

    ReplyDelete