Friday 7 June 2019

Scrap the Girls June 19 Challenge
 
 
Let's Chase the Sun and Never Look Back
 
 
Here is the Link for Scrap the girls:
 
 


Here is the Challenge:


 
 
 
Another fun challenge if a little different.
 
I used mixed paper did some tearing die cuts and double backed my photo.
To finish some matching thread and my title Let's Chase the Sun and Never Look
Back , the daisies are in my garden and were my Grans favourite flower.
 
Here is a close up:
 


Thanks' for visiting your comments are always appreciated.
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. great take on the challenge, your layout is beautiful
    thank you for playing with us at Scrap The Girls challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a unique page! Tearing the paper looks great and the diecut flowers are cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete