Friday 19 October 2018

C S I Case File No: 264
 
 
True Story
 
 
Here is the C S I Link:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun doing this page as it brought back so many fond
memories. I decided to look into C S I prompt idea and found choose
a prompt from here, so my choice was my favourite store when I was a kid.
I have been meaning to scrap  this for years and a last its done.
I have used most of the colours made a maroon border flicked some paint
made a pretty border with my border punch, double backed my page and
used my die cuts, to finish my title true story. I think this photo was
taken during the late 30s or 40s. My Mother worked in the office for
a few years, but sadly it is all gone now.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
 
 


Here is the challenge from C S I Case File 264
 
 
Thanks you for visiting your comments are always appreciated
and have a nice day.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh I really do love this! How beautifully you've worked with the colour palette - and I particularly love how the red is a background, yet it just POPS! Your teal flower is sublime! I want that die cut!!! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to document! Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at CSi.

    ReplyDelete